Optimal Health & Wellness standards
Hi, welcome back to Look Optometry! We are happy we are back open to serve you. The world has changed and we have to change with it. We’ve enhanced our already our high safety standards to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
Due to COVID19 our office has implemented new protocols to protect our patients, other guests and our team.
- All Patients and persons in the clinic must wear a mask at all times
- Please wait to be directed by staff once you have entered the clinic. There will be times you will be asked to wait in your vehicle if we are over our capacity.
- When entering, please either wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds or we can provide sanitizer for you.
- All patients are to come into the clinic by themselves (children may be accompanied by ONE parent)
- We encourage all patients to make appointments, rather than walking into clinic
- Please make appointments in order to pick up Contact Lenses or Glasses; or to have eyewear adjusted
- Please wait for staff member to show you glasses before looking or trying on
- Once glasses have been handled please leave glasses in marked bin
- Once examination is complete you will be instructed to stay in exam room until staff member is ready for check out
We are making rapid changes as new information comes in, and we will continually update you on our new protocols.
To meet the needs of our patients we launched our New Online Store with FREE DELIVERS during this Pandemic:
Open 6 days a week
Voted: Top Clinic in Surrey
Look Optometry + Eyewear
Call our office
Reduced wait times.
Effective check-in & check-out times.
Potential for same day or next day appointments.
(We block time each day for emergency visits).
#500, 7380 King George Blvd. Surrey, BC V3W 5A5 Canada
Next to the Organic Grocer, Veneto’s & across Starbucks.
To stay updated with our latest open hours, please see our Google listing or click this link.