Due to COVID19 our office has implemented new protocols to protect our patients, other guests and our team.
- All Patients and persons in the clinic must wear a mask at all times
- Please wait to be directed by staff once you have entered the clinic. There will be times you will be asked to wait in your vehicle if we are over our capacity.
- When entering, please either wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds or we can provide sanitizer for you.
- All patients are to come into the clinic by themselves (children may be accompanied by ONE parent)
- We encourage all patients to make appointments, rather than walking into clinic Please make appointments in order to pick up Contact Lenses or Glasses; or to have eyewear adjusted
- Please wait for staff member to show you glasses before looking or trying on
- Once glasses have been handled please leave glasses in marked bin
- Once examination is complete you will be instructed to stay in exam room until staff member is ready for check out
Your Health is Our Priority
We are going over and above the current COVID-19 guidelines to keep you, your family, and our community safe.
To serve you better we have:
Reduced wait times.
Effective check-in & check-out times.
Potential for same day or next day appointments.
(We block time each day for emergency visits).